Tuesday 23 May 2017

Certificate & T.Shirt distribution on the successful completion of Hearts workshop Reported by Kashif Alexander


15 May 2017 At Lahore on  Hearts    workshop at Church of Miracle & Celtic Cross Pakistan , Certificate distribution on the successful completion of workshop.

 All credit goes to Sabrina M. Evans President Hearts

H.G Bishop+ Kashif Alexander,

Chapter Leader
Deacon Shamaila Sohail                             and 
Deacon Shama Noreen 
Praise the lord. 


Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples
1 Chronicles 16-8



 

 


 





 

  


                                                                    

I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
                                                                                                                        Psalm 104-33

0 comments:

Post a Comment