Thursday 18 August 2016

LEGAL ASSISTANCE & SETTLEMENT (GOD IS OUR REFUGE AND STRENGTH, AN EVER-PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE. PSALM 46:1 NIV) REPORTED BY KASHIF ALEXANDER

TODAY  LAHORE-18-8-2016 SHAMA AND SHAHZAD(Sajad) BRICK KILN MURDER CASE WAS AGAIN FIXED FOR HEARING IN THE ANTI TERRORIST COURT IN LAHORE PAKISTAN DURING THE HEARING MR. SYLVESTER TAIR BHATTI CHAIRMAN THE SAVIOR CHURCH AND PECA WAS ALSO PRESENT TO SEE THE HEARING OF THE CASE.

Ephesians 6:10 NIV.
The Armor of God Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.




 AFTER THE COMING OUT OF THE ANTI TERRORIST COURT LAHORE, PAKISTAN

 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31 NIV





Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.”

Isaiah 12:2 NIV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment